Track on Dublin Electronic Arts Festival CD

As far as I know the DEAF launch is on this evening in the Sugar Club, and the booklet with CD will be given away on the door.

There'll be 40 acts on the 2 discs apparently, and I'm one of them. I submitted a track called "Klatter" off my forthcoming album on Man Trap Recordings, something that may or may not have been included on the inlay. I had to edit the track to conform to the less than 4 minutes. Fascinating eh.

For those of you who would like to hear more beats by me (as apposed to the "noise annoys" material I like posting up all the time), there'll be a promo mix of new tunes I've made in the last few months mixed by redmonk on www.spannered.org, featuring tunes from my album and upcoming (in the next few weeks) releases on !kaboogie, Takeover Records, Stasis and Man Trap.

That is all! Oh yeh I'll be playing at the !k Club for Kaboogie in 2 weeks time, assuming the currently flooded basement of Thomas House has been restored to its former opulence

0 comments:

Post a Comment