Second Square to None - Ten Second Rule

Second Square to None - Ten Second Rule by SSTN
The Ten Second Rule project is the first fully integrated Second Square to None project. The idea is simple: get loads of music makers to submit a ten second long piece of audio, then get other music makers to use these sounds as the basis for larger pieces of music, for example a live set.

I've written about it more here, so won't go on and on about it on this blog.

I have two tracks in the collection : one credited to Ed Devane and one to Withering Zithering. Currently I'm using images generated from highly processed and subsequently transcoded Ten Second Rule audio files as the basis for visuals which I will play on Sunday 25-10-09 while Fyodor makes the noise. You can view a really rough, jerky, and as it has been pointed out to me, 80's-looking, example of this here:

I've a lot of work to do still so don't be surprised if that's a dead link in a few days when I have something better up there...

0 comments:

Post a Comment