Finale

Finale


Just came across this tune I made while living in Spain a few years ago. It's pretty rough, as I never got to do the gig it was supposed to be the closing track of, so gave up working on it .The set was going to be based on different stages of a failed relationship, ranging from upbeat and poppy (initial stages) to harrowing soundscapes (less happy times)...all that kinda stuff. A bit emo in retrospect! Anyway, this tune is a summary of what the different stages of the 45 minute set would have been like. I found 2 singers willing to work with me, Susana Peralta Benevente and Liza Venezuelana, who were going to accompany me live.

I'm not sure what happened to the gig, I think the guy putting it on was more ambitious than he was successful (something I suppose many people are guilty of!!)...I ended up preparing another set of pre-written material, so not really live, but nobody showed up so I didn't bother playing.

I like the sounds that make up the middle section of the tune...I hope some of you like them too.
Creative Commons License
Finale by Ed Devane is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment