Liveset summer 2010

I've just uploaded a recording of my most current live-set, more or less the same set I played at Rathlin last month and on Saturday last for Test @ Twisted Pepper supporting Anodyne. I've made this set with dancefloor satisfaction in mind...

Ed Devane @ Test 18-09-10 by Ed Devane

Tracklist:
1. Ed Devane - Stony-faced / Cataclysmic
2. Ed Devane - BYM version
3. Ed Devane - Tua
4. Ed Devane - Technoblient version
5. T-Polar - War Stories for Boys (Ed Devane remix)(War Stories Remixes - Takeover Recordings)
6. Ed Devane - Squib (dry) (feat. vox from Amanda Feery + Regan O'Brien "From the Moment You Arrive")
7. Ed Devane - Frozen Backpackers (Trapdoor Material Part 2 v/a/ EP - Mantrap Records 005)
8. Ed Devane - Playtime (Rapidfirebuzzer v/a EP - !kaboogie KBG003)
9. Ed Devane - Melted Membrane (remix of Molten Membrane album, forthcoming Mantrap)
10. Ed Devane - Lissajous Inversion
11. Ed Devane - Money for Beer? (Over the Counter-Culture v/a EP, Spacebar Sentiments SBS002)
12. Ed Devane - Chalktown Bounce Collision (Room Full of Empty People EP, forthcoming Takeover)
13. Ed Devane - (why worry about something that doesn't exist?)Future (Room Full of Empty People EP, forthcoming Takeover)
14. Ed Devane - 2C-me (Room Full of Empty People EP, forthcoming Takeover)
15. Ed Devane - Stand Clear (personal space mix)
16. Anodyne - Haze (Ed Devane remix)


Shouts to Test for being proper promoters: the guestlist places, free beer and fee were much appreciated! Other promoters take note, this is how you keep musicians happy.

Promoters - I am available to play gigs if you are willing to pay me for them. Otherwise I can't justify the time it takes to prepare for them, nor can I afford getting to and from venues with my gear / hanging around / buying beer for want of anything better to do. I've played a lot of gigs this year, and these expenses ,while small, do add up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment