Withering Zithering

Withering Zithering is a side project of mine which so far consists of nothing more than this page:

http://www.myspace.com/witheringzithering

The tunes there are various live recordings I've made over the last 2 or 3 years ("Slipstreams" is one I found on my computer today), but soon I'll be putting time aside to make a proper EP of layered zither music. I got an old Guitar Zither recently and am in the process of making / designing several other instruments with strings to compliment my "breakfast tray" zither. This project will focus on harmony and melody in favour of rhythm and noise so might actually be something you'd want to listen to.

I hope to soon be playing gigs as Withering Zithering, if I can fit them in with my busy gig schedule as Ed Devane (sarcasm meant).

0 comments:

Post a Comment