New music up on SoundCloud



Hello, I'm uploading some "new" stuff onto my free SoundCloud account. I have a feeling that will mean that you won't directly be able to hear the previous tracks I had on there but no matter.

Since finishing my album I haven't been making much music, at least not with a computer...I did however buy myself a Sonuus G2M Guitar to MIDI translator, a simple device that allows me to play synths or samplers with my zither. I've been playing the instrument a lot of late, and have made a removable fretboard for it, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities previously unavailable to me.

Currently I'm working on a new instrument, which will be a small electric harp / hammered dulcimer type instrument. I'll post pictures in a few weeks when it's done. Other than that I'm amassing a big pile of materials - metal tubes, bells, wire, mechanical components such as motors, springs, solenoids etc. for use in an as yet unthought of kinetic sound sculpture / sculptures.

http://soundcloud.com/ed-devane

0 comments:

Post a Comment